Friday, November 19, 2010

Eddie Williams and Steve Wengryn

I think these four images of Eddie Williams posing with Steve Wengryn are outstanding. I really like the one of Eddie kneeling behind Steve and pointing to something, but I especially enjoy the one of Eddie with his back to the camera and Steve reaching in front of the man. Since we must assume both of these popular models were heterosexual, as were most of the beefcake models, I suspect Steve is clasping Eddie's hand, though our modern sensibility easily leads us to imagine it is something else.

More than one source indicates these images were taken by the Western Photography Guild, but others point to different studios, so I am going to leave unidentified the photographer of these images.

Please jump to this post in the blog to view another image of Eddie posing with Steve.


No comments:

Post a Comment