Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gary Carmody



I had never seen images of Gary Carmody until I stumbled upon these on the internet. I think he has a fantastic body and love that he appears to be lecturing the photographer in one of the photographs.

Or maybe he's singing?

UPDATED December 19, 2010: I found the image of Gary seated in the sixth volume of the magazine, The Male Figure, by Bruce of Los Angeles. I originally had his last name as Conway but have changed it to match Bruce's records of the model.

I am going to look for more images of this handsome model.

1 comment:

  1. Gary Carmody is actually better known by his acting name, Gary Conway. He was the original monster in "I was a Teenage Frankenstein" Then did several seasons as the star of sixties TV series Burke's Law" and later Irwin Allen's "land of the Giant's". HE was one of the first celebrity centerfolds in the early days of Playgirl, though he was almost as coy as Lyle Waggoner. Shame he wasn't as bold as George Maharis or Christoper George. I believe Physique Pictorial ran a few shots of him as Gary Conway around the time "Burke's Law" hit it big. Would love to see more!

    ReplyDelete