Wednesday, May 22, 2013

John Manning, Ron Collette and Rick Cule Photographed by the Athletic Model Guild

The Athletic Model Guild took these photographs of John Manning, Ron Collette and Rick Cule posing together.

More than half a century later, it is difficult to believe Bob Mizer endured court case after court case and even spent time in prison as he fought for the right to photograph adult men like this.

When you jump to this post on my blog Mike The Content Producer, you can read my interview with Dennis Bell, the current owner of the Athletic Model Guild and founder of the Bob Mizer Foundation.

I encourage you to look over that blog to see where else Mizer's photographs are popping up - and to see what I do when not immersed in my favorite pastime.








No comments:

Post a Comment